Businesses depend on effective use of computer software technology. Whether you are a developer of software applications or you use software to run your business operations, your company will be involved with software licences. You will need advice on how to prepare for risk or drafting to avoid exposing your business to financial liabilities and complications for which you can be forewarned and prepared.
Your business can benefit from legal advice that includes our understanding of how your business and the deal in which you are involved works. An appropriately drafted licensing agreement will allow your business to achieve its results whilst protecting it from risk. Whether your business is acquiring a software product or is a software provider an agreement can be assessed or adapted to protect intellectual property and to reduce exposure to open ended liabilities or unforeseen commitments.
We can help and advise you in relation to:-
- Software Licence Agreements
- Software as a Service Agreements
- Software Hosting Agreements
- Software Maintenance and Support Agreements
- Software Development Agreements
- Software Value Added Reseller Agreements
- OEM Software Licence and Distribution Agreements
- Open-source Software Licences